Monday, 9 November 2009

Trip to Melbourne - Day 2

Hey guys,

So, I stopped at posting up photos of my first day at Melbourne...

Day 2 is much more memorable, I would say. I visited the iconic 12 Apostles. The view was breathtaking...it was one of the most magnificent collection of limestone stacks I've ever seen.

Here are the photos that I took on the way to the 12 Apostles. Enjoy! :)










And finally, we arrived at the 12 Apostles!!

That's me at the entrance of the site.







You see the little cave at the bottom of the land mass? Over time the little space will widen due to the hydraulic action of the waves and a new Apostle will be formed!






lol... this looks like some... weird looking cake with caramel as topping







After the visit to the 12 Apostles I visited the fairy penguins! Unfortunately, no photography was allowed... so I didn't take any photos. You could google it :) So, that's all for Day 2!